You do not need to live with it, you can manage it!
In general most conditions that result in persistent pain after surgery, trauma, or other co-existing disease.
· Arthritis/Joint Pain
· Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
· Carpal Tunnel
· Headaches and Migraines
· Failed Back Syndrome
· Entrapment neuropathies
· Facial pain
· Intercostal neuralgia
· Industrial Injuries-Work Related Injuries
· Myofascial Pain Syndrome
· Shoulder Pain
· Numbness & Tingling
· Occipital neuralgia
· Pain following back and neck surgeries
· Pain related to the Sacrum-Tailbone
· Pain related to Herniated Discs
· Painful peripheral nerve disorders
· Painful shingles
· Pelvic pain
· Phantom limb pain
· Post-myelogram or Spinal Headache
· Sports related Injuries
· Shoulder and arm pain
· Spinal stenosis
Procedures are now being performed at both locations: in El Monte, Los Angeles County.
American Pain Institute Inc. Facility is now accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.